Sunday, November 4, 2012

Chapter 2 Tesich

          Tesich talks about his love for his friends and expresing it or not expressing it. For girls he would say I love you and have the emoition nailed down. For men he never told them he loved them, not nailing down the emotion. Tesich realizes that it is best to not nail down the emotion because once you do, the way you act towards that individual is diferent now that the emotion has been nailed down where as by not nailing it down you can still prove it through your actions.
          In Tesich's writing i can relate to being able to show more emotions towards woman friends than friends of mine who are men. I can also relate to his childhood memories of having a best friend and playing games and saving each other. I can also relate to having a friend being in the army, my childhood friend fro first grade is being shipped off to the marines next sunday and I pray he makes it home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment